When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Super Deluxe

-

CannonCam

Look Ma, No Hands!
Great example! Early 50's Monark Super Deluxe tanker bike. Seems to be all original minus the tires. May have been restored/refurbished many many years ago (paint and decals seem original). Ready to ride or use it as a show piece! Has the crash bars on the tank believe they only did this one year. Serial number is shown in the photos. Horn and tank light do not currently work but I have not checked any of the batteries. Everything there is complete. Quick buff of the rims and tightening of the spokes and it's show worthy and a full rider.

$1200 shipped. Very slightly negotiable with price, I believe it's priced to move at that and shipping will not be cheap. Not interested in any trades unless you have a 200cc+ 2 stroke trail bike or mid-late 2000's Yamaha TTR230 or similar...

n6iWi1I.jpg

UOFuhS9.jpg

4ipwcpS.jpg

Pkco3pe.jpg

ZSpAmUx.jpg

q6Xqpvd.jpg

bY0p85P.jpg

KpbE84X.jpg

U7VQlar.jpg

9EWncco.jpg

UG6fYPD.png

OWCRSXK.png

oVgu3ZT.png

Last edited:
Cool bike! Has wrong bars, grips, seat and pedals too.

Cool thanks for the input. Noticed the seat was a touch different. After a quick google search the bars do look slightly different but close enough. I don't usually deal with bikes in "original" condition...myself (and most of my generation it seems) are more interested with cool, custom, functional, and clean over original. This bad boy is still close and in spectacular shape!

Last edited:
Back