When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Super deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Looking for cheese grater" rear carrier in this color for this bike........................

monark super deluxe boys.jpg

Don't waste your time or your Energy. I buy the bike without, a R.rack.....how much.....$$$....jijijijiji....:cool::cool::cool:
Felix, I know one, not sure if it is for sale or was sold yet. I saw it one year ago.
It is in beautiful condition.
But for now, I have a girl's one

Felix, I know one, not sure if it is for sale or was sold yet. I saw it one year ago.
It is in beautiful condition.
But for now, I have a girl's one

Thanks Sorin for the info and am glad hear from you my friend. So definitely I call you soon thanks....:)

Thanks for opening up this "Kibitzing Korner" Vince. We needed one in the "Wanted" section. You might want to think about offering up some coffee and pastries and earn yourself a little bit of extra money.

Thanks for opening up this "Kibitzing Korner" Vince. We needed one in the "Wanted" section. You might want to think about offering up some coffee and pastries and earn yourself a little bit of extra money.

o_Oo_Oo_O:sunglasses:

Spicy friendly & Respectfully Humor only mi Amigo Boris & vincev that said.......cause I have couples nice bikes.......;):);)

Back