When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Super Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Lem

On Training Wheels
I unearthed this just the other day it was 1/2 under ground with roots growing through the frame. Love to sell it to someone who would restore it looks like serial # A1101425 amazingly sprocket still turns, pedal that was under ground is in good shape pedal that was not looks like critter chewed on it. appreciate any help I would love to restore it myself but time, money and lack of expertise all factors. Lem

bike 1.jpg
bike 4.jpg

The bike isn't worth restoring--too far gone and too much missing. Per the rules to sell you need to post in the for sale section with price, pics, location. V/r Shawn

Hi Len. Clean up the frame the best you can to check the condition of the tubing, or have it media blasted. I’ve restored a few bikes in this condition and had to replace tubing. If the tubing is rusted through or heavily pitted, it’s not safe without major work. Please PM me to let me know how it’s going. Thanks, JimRoy

If you read the signature line in my response you can pretty much tell Im the kinda guy who would save that thing....
I have replaced entire frame halves as well as pitting and chunks to save bikes otherwise forgotten and unloved.

Back