When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark super twin. Is it right?

-

Motobike1940

Look Ma, No Hands!
Is this correct? What's missing? Here are some pictures. Thanks. Have tank.

16199090970127494767942377614974.jpg

16199091762158814125216322674020.jpg

Looks like all you need is a tank. Maybe a few small things that can't be seen, Like the chain. But this is a great start!

Yeah, I got pretty lucky. This Monark was sitting in the back of a bicycle shop in Chicago for quite awhile. I live in Eastern PA. I discovered it on Craigslist. Imagine that! I know it needs a choke rod. The fuel tank is the original one. It needs better mounting tabs. The motor is original and correct. It has good compression. The wheels have been re-nickled. As per original. The bike is in original condition. Very few things have been touched. I will not touch the paint. It probably needs a new coil. I am not sure that spark is present. I have found several gentlemen willing to help me with knowledge, information and parts.

Thanks for reading my posts.

i love unrestored bikes the gas tanks are the best looking ever missing are the belt and flywheel covers ,twist grip,you should be able to find all the parts that are missing nice score

You also need a flywheel cover and backing plate.Plus throttle control rubber cover.Can help you there too.

Gooseneck it wrong.I probably have one of those too.Taillight is a modified whizzer Hall light or a small E.A.battery powered light

Back