When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Tanks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Alexander

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Does anyone know know if some of the Schwinn tanks fit Monark bikes? I am having a hard time finding a Monark tank that will fit my bike.

Having owned both bikes the tanks are completely different as are the frames. PS there are more than one kind of Schwinn tank. Roger

just out of curiosity I tried a DX tank on a Monark Rocket ....it seemed to fit pretty good............

Does anyone know know if some of the Schwinn tanks fit Monark bikes? I am having a hard time finding a Monark tank that will fit my bike.
I don't know the year of the bike because the badge on the bottom is missing. The top bar is 20 3/4" long with a 1 14" arc. The bottom top bar is 18 5/8" long and has a mere 3/4" arc and ties into the down tube rather than the head tube. The distance between the tubes at the front is 3" and at the back is 1/2". Any help is appreciated

I don't know the year of the bike because the badge on the bottom is missing. The top bar is 20 3/4" long with a 1 14" arc. The bottom top bar is 18 5/8" long and has a mere 3/4" arc and ties into the down tube rather than the head tube. The distance between the tubes at the front is 3" and at the back is 1/2". Any help is appreciated
this-thread-is-useless-without-pictures-meme-9253.jpg

Back