When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Type 2 springer fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes. Very happy with it.

Skeezer

zpacemker.jpg

I like the tank a lot. It is a handmade Aluminum tank . I bought the bike from a Gentleman in Colorado , who offered it for sale because it was too hard for him to ride it anymore. He was in his 70's . The bike was built by Venice Motorbikes in Venice Calif. I believe they have a craftsman who builds their tanks for them in this fashion . They have a Facebook page that shows many of their models and some in action. I'm very pleased with this bike , and very proud to own it. It's my only motorized bike. 🙂

DSCF1687.JPG

DSCF1683.JPG

DSCF1685.JPG

DSCF1686.JPG

Not sure if original Monark fork would be strong enough.
Unless the springs on your front end are too worn to use , I don't see why you wouldn't use those forks. I believe they would be strong enough...........................unless you plan on doing some serious racing.............then.............I Dunno 🤨 Your bike is well worth the effort . Keep up the good work 👍

This is a type 2. I originally bought it for a motorized bike i was building. For a bike you are just cruising at 25mph, its fine. Well, even at 25 or under it can be a bit scary when hitting a bump or pothole while cornering.

20211103_1356486182fc7120.jpg

Original double spring Monark is stronger than the new ones.Rocker bolts are basic hardware SexBolt set up not the original steel rocker bolts. .If you have a original Type2 it is really only good for rockers and springs to replace some original. Also if you want to add disc braces type2 rocker with disc mount is avalible. I cracked a Type2 steering tube on a motorized bike. Didn’t know till I took picture apart fork. That was after riding 18 miles on a smooth black top road outside the Portland vmbc show 9 miles to Fox lake campground and 9 miles back.That my experience.

Back