When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark_Speedo_Positron_Twin Shift

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I can't believe you haven't had a bid on that Monark yet! You've posted pictures of it before and I've always admired those colors.........lets hope someone jumps om it!

I know! I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that. Somebody bid on the Raleigh, but they just emailed and said that they can't afford it. Oh well that one can stay home, that 3+2 is really neat! Even though the auctions say lower 48, I would for sure ship to Canadian Cabe members

Damn Shane, I'm sorely tempted............ My "thrill" money is sending the kid to camp this summer or else I'd be first in line to buy it.This is likely to be one that I'll kick myself over a year or two from now:(

I could always use more money, but they are worth what they are worth. It had 507 views and 75 watchers. I better lower the reserve on the SamSco.

No bids yet on the Samsco.......Shane, if you let that Samsco go for under 200 bucks I'll personally come to Montana and smack you;)

Back