When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monarks his and hers $700 total

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

JLarkin

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have had these for several years, stored in my bonus room. I will let the photos speak for themselves. Briefly, both are 26". The mens is original frame paint scheme in base/clearcoat with a Columbia springer. I added the rack and Columbia fenders with custom graphic and dual fender lights (the bike was just a frame and wheels when I got it). I have the original fork I think. The ladies is original paint scheme also as above with original springer and matching dual fender lights. Both bikes are converted to 3-speed coaster brake. I have the original rear hubs. Everything works and they ride well. I spent tons of time prepping these for paint and the quality is there. Custom original stencils were made for the graphics. If you have interest, please contact me via email @ [email protected]. I am not on this board often at all.

Trades considered for non-bike items of equal value. I am trying to reduce my footprint in the house. Guitar is my other hobby. NRA friendly also.

image1 (002).jpeg

image4 (002).jpeg

image2 (002).jpeg

image5 (003).jpeg

image3 (002).jpeg

image6 (002).jpeg

image7 (002).jpeg

image8 (002).jpeg

Last edited:
Back