Monday Nov 5th pickers episode

This ad disappears when logged in

bikebozo

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 1, 2015
Winter Garden, United States
I have known Mel over 35 years , they did not show anything near ,the cool stuff in that place . The machine shop in his house is amazing , . I helped sell 130,000.00 worth of his bikes to a museum in the Czech Republic. I bought his ladies , hickory bike , and sold him the full Nickle 48 inch eagle ,that was shown next to the Springfield roadster that they were saying Mel bought from Mike years ago . That was a great episode

KingSized HD

Finally riding a big boys bike
Feb 23, 2013
Herndon, CA, United States
Awesome episode; it looked like Mike’s head was spinning trying to decide what to buy in that moment when he finally had the chance.
I just want to know what all those parts were lining the walls in that small room? Headlights?
The collection looked amazing.

cyclingday

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Feb 24, 2008
Costa Mesa, California. United States
With the success of that show, I'll bet a off camera deal gets made for that H-D Motorcyke with the optional tank.
On a bike like that, the resale factor goes out the window, and it becomes all about the passion and what kind of a personal collection do you want to have?
That Harley looked pretty good sitting next to that Indian.

bikebozo

Dec 1, 2015
Mel does not play any type of game, and Mike would need to be very full of money .and the passion of purchase !

bikebozo

Dec 1, 2015
Plus there was a lot more stuff there a few years ago. Mel let go of a lot of stuff. I have a ton of photos of his collection, but that's just it real photos. I should scan them into my computer.
The Czech bouget 250,000.00 , I bought the ladies hickory , for 8,000, and a real cool ladies ,bike , 1892 made high quality , with 3 tube frame for 3,000

CURTIS L LINDGREN

Look Ma, No Hands!
Dec 19, 2017
Bothell, WA, United States
Great Episode...................caught me by total surprise ! Wish they showed more bicycle stuff ( in general ) What confuses me is when they are right next to a really cool bike, ignore it , and are looking at some uninteresting item RIGHT NEXT TO THE BIKE ! Confusing.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture