When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monday Nov 5th pickers episode

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have known Mel over 35 years , they did not show anything near ,the cool stuff in that place . The machine shop in his house is amazing , . I helped sell 130,000.00 worth of his bikes to a museum in the Czech Republic. I bought his ladies , hickory bike , and sold him the full Nickle 48 inch eagle ,that was shown next to the Springfield roadster that they were saying Mel bought from Mike years ago . That was a great episode

Awesome episode; it looked like Mike’s head was spinning trying to decide what to buy in that moment when he finally had the chance.
I just want to know what all those parts were lining the walls in that small room? Headlights?
The collection looked amazing.

With the success of that show, I'll bet a off camera deal gets made for that H-D Motorcyke with the optional tank.
On a bike like that, the resale factor goes out the window, and it becomes all about the passion and what kind of a personal collection do you want to have?
That Harley looked pretty good sitting next to that Indian.

Back