When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monday Nov 5th pickers episode

-
I have known Mel over 35 years , they did not show anything near ,the cool stuff in that place . The machine shop in his house is amazing , . I helped sell 130,000.00 worth of his bikes to a museum in the Czech Republic. I bought his ladies , hickory bike , and sold him the full Nickle 48 inch eagle ,that was shown next to the Springfield roadster that they were saying Mel bought from Mike years ago . That was a great episode

Awesome episode; it looked like Mike’s head was spinning trying to decide what to buy in that moment when he finally had the chance.
I just want to know what all those parts were lining the walls in that small room? Headlights?
The collection looked amazing.

With the success of that show, I'll bet a off camera deal gets made for that H-D Motorcyke with the optional tank.
On a bike like that, the resale factor goes out the window, and it becomes all about the passion and what kind of a personal collection do you want to have?
That Harley looked pretty good sitting next to that Indian.

Back