When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Money order issues.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Has anyone ever had a money order lost in the mail?? I have one that was coming from SoCal and it was supposed to be here on the 22nd. It's now the 28th. After it left Ca it says in transit to Peoria IL. I was looking at what to do and couldn't get ahold of USPS. I was on hold for over an hr. And couldn't get through to anyone. The buyer still has the receipt and all that good stuff. Oh and he already has the bike lol. Could someone really cash this money order??? Any issues or tips would be outstanding. Thanks guys.

Yes someone can cash it with fake Id at the bank in which it was drafted from...... first you need to contact the bank with the money order receipt where it was drawn from .. they can check to see if it was cashed. If not I believe it can be voided. The first thing is go to the bank where it was drawn from and contact them ASAP .. the lesson here is ....always send them with a signature required and tracking.

Man that sux! Hopefully it just got lost in the mail. I've had that happen to me with a money order that actually got sheered in half by the machine that sorted out the mail.
If the buyer has the receipt he call and find out if it's been cashed, if it hasn't been cashed, they can put a stop payment on the money order and issue an other one.
Good luck man

I've also had people say that they mailed them out, but never did... And than they get back to me a month later saying they are mailing it out right now.... But still never mail it. I thin every so often we get a newbie or scammer on here tries to buy something with the promise of sending payment, but never does. in the hopes that the seller will ship it any way. I've had more than one person try to get me with that.

I was a big USPS Money Order guy, never had a problem with them.
I resisted PayPal with all of my Ludite Might.
But then after so many sellers would only take PayPal, I finally had to go that route out of sheer necessity.
Now, when ever a seller only excepts a Money Order, I'm like, what a fricken hassle man!
Get with the program!
Elon Musk should be carved on Mount Rushmore. Lol!

usps mo I believe you take the receipt in and pay a $6 (may have gone up) and they will refund you if not cashed - if cashed I believe you are protected but may have to go through some hoops
check usps.com
I have had less trouble with USPS mos thank paypal

Never ship a bike till you are paid!

Back