When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mongoose motomag

-

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
I got this today for $300 he had the frame listed for $200 and I asked if he had any other stuff and he sent me pictures of the rest are the mags period correct the frame is 1980? I mainly like older bikes but I had one as a kid I had recently got a expert but I wanted the real thing now to find Motomag rims

the bars are early 80s gt pro
Tufneck stem
Pete’s precision parts sprocket
takagi crmo 180x24
Pj511 pedals?

12E4B142-08C4-4DFA-8B80-D7139A709174.jpeg

E4554599-4E48-4CB5-9C73-37237B6E824F.jpeg

Frame looks nice, new tube decals from BMX products would help, rest of decals look good. Crank and sprocket look to be only original parts, nice gooseneck. But if your just going to ride it. Run it the way it is, enjoy it and get parts as you run across them.

Last edited:
I’d say rims and pedals don’t fit the build. They both look too new. I wouldn’t hesitate to use the rest of the parts period correct or not as they are nice parts. Maybe get some skyway tuff II wheels and some old school grips to put on it?
www.porkchopbmx.com would have what you need.

Back