When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monroe (Ann Arbor) THANKS Paul & Ann & Crew and Congrats!

-

bashton

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just wanted to take a minute to express my sincere appreciation to Paul and Ann Kleppert and everyone else who is or has been involved with the Ann Arbor and now the Monroe Bicycle show and swap.

This is an event I have participated in for over 20 years now and always look forward to. Being a show owner/promoter myself, I know what it takes and how much goes on behind the scenes. As Paul and Ann step aside, it is my hope that everyone takes a minute to thank them and acknowledge their dedication, and for allowing us all to be a part of a truly outstanding event.

Wishing them the very best in the future and as always, hope the future is happy, healthy and bright for both of you and all of your awesome crew.

And of course...Congratulations!

Bashton

Huge appreciation!

6B0F62FF-2863-45C2-A712-5653040C8272.jpeg

Thanks again Paul and Ann, your the best, we just made it home about an hour ago, loved the new venue and really loved our swap space. Hope and I thank you for putting on a great show.

Big shout out to @sm2501 @Dave Stromberger and @TWBikesnstripes for putting the 40 year appreciation sign together.
A very heartfelt "THANK YOU" to each of you from Annie and I for this very carefully created and well kept secret. we understand that you were all quite relieved that it had not been "dated" when it began it's journey to completion. Our son Brian (pictured) was born two weeks before our first show.

Back