When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Montgomery Ward (I’m not sure on the ID)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$100 OBO
Zipcode

Jestermax

On Training Wheels
I’m sorry on my lack of knowledge on this. I initially picked up this bike to restore and give to my girls. But they ended up getting new BMX bikes and life happened I ended up losing the time and motivation. All I know is it’s a Montgomery Ward and it’s a tank. I truly don’t have any idea what it’s worth so if my price is way off base please let me know. But I’d like to get $100 out of it. Like I said if I’m way off… be blunt! I’ll do my best to answer any questions and take better detailed pictures if requested.

What would be a more fitting ask? I’m not sure I’ll even bother with my local CL but maybe I can have my wife toss it on Facebook Marketplace. CL has turned into a skivey place these days.

Cool cool. Lol. Sorry for wasting the internet space. For that I’ll just set it out on the curb. Thank you for letting me know I appreciate it.

Welcome to the Cabe Jestermax!

That is a 1970's Huffy built bike and unfortunately it has no real value. It would make a decent first time bike for a youngster just learning how to ride a bike if someone had the time to refurbish it. Time and expense to do that these days makes that unfeasible for most people since a shiny new beginner bike today is under 100 bucks.

That’s exactly what happened with my girls. New bikes are just so cheap. In many ways. Plus they wanted bikes that looked “normal”. Now that I pulled it out of the garage to free up the area they want me to fix it for them.

Back