When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Rocket 88

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great looking ride.
How tall are those monark head tubes?
They look taller than others’.
Are they 5-1/4” like the CWC?

Last edited:
I got the boring stuff done. Nexus 7 speed & roller brake cables installed and adjusted.

Looks great.
I’m in the process of putting a nexus inter3 hub/wheel on my Hiawatha.
I can’t pedal the single speed bikes as well as I used to so I’m hoping that I’ll get more use out of the bike with a range of gears to work with/choose from.
Your bike is going to be a head turner.
Do you have it in any competitions or build offs?

I picked up this chain guard from a good friend a few days ago. Once the poor repaint was stripped off, I primed, and painted it Moon yellow, then a black stripe was added.

Keeping with the Moon Rocket 88 theme up next is the decal/graphic planning. I usually like to print out my various ideas on regular printer paper, cut them out and lay them in place to see how the different size and layout ideas look, and which I like or don't before making and applying the actual waterslide decals. Here are a few ideas, which do you like?

Back