When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mooneyes Christmas show

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

burrolalb

Finally riding a big boys bike
If anyone likes car shows this is the one to be at .... im hoping i could get a good spot to have space for bikes but i wouldn't know till the day of show .... i will be grilling up some dogs so come on out and say hi ... you wont be disappointed
56d8fa08465ac3f551cc3fb369567691.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If anyone likes car shows this is the one to be at .... im hoping i could get a good spot to have space for bikes but i wouldn't know till the day of show .... i will be grilling up some dogs so come on out and say hi ... you wont be disappointed View attachment 714129

I have the weekend off, so we're planning to be there. Not sure is we'll drive in or ride like we did last year. See you there. Too bad it's the last year. Cant believe they're tearing Irwindale Speedway down for a freaking shopping mall[emoji35]

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I have the weekend off, so we're planning to be there. Not sure is we'll drive in or ride like we did last year. See you there. Too bad it's the last year. Cant believe they're tearing Irwindale Speedway down for a freaking shopping mall[emoji35]

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Ya this show is going to be good ... maybe better to ride in or wait till the line goes down cause we waited a while to get in last year .... ya sucks no more irwindale speedway

Ya this show is going to be good ... maybe better to ride in or wait till the line goes down cause we waited a while to get in last year .... ya sucks no more irwindale speedway

They wouldn't let me ride in...at least wouldn't let me in through the main gate so need to get that organized if possible

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

It sounded like Fordmike rode in last year?
I know most car shows don't like bikes at the show unless there is a designated bicycle show at the show.
I may just park on the east side of the freeway and walk over.

Back