When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More 1948 Monark Springer Questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello Cabers,

I've been familiarizing myself with immediately post war Monark springers. I am wondering if anyone has an og mens fork apart that has not been modified and can give me some dimensions. My men's setup may have started as a women's as the steering tube length is somewhat shorter than I would like for full engagement of the headset nut threads.

I need:

1. Length of steering tube from the top of fork crown to threaded top and the length of the headset threads.
2. Total length of the springer fork tip to tip as well as the length of the threads.

Others may find this info helpful if they are checking used parts in the field for useability or modifying a women's fork for a men's application.

It would be great to get a couple of responses so some comparisons could be made and stock measurements established.

Thanks!

Nate

20171104_231627.jpg

Continuing the discussion on Monark forks, I still would like to hear from folks who had og setups and were able to provide good measurements.

Got this today in a trade it's pretty neat.

20171202_135221.jpg

20171202_135229_Burst01.jpg

20171202_135236.jpg

20171202_135243.jpg

Back