When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Bike Valuations

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

xmtnrider

Look Ma, No Hands!
Here are some more bikes I would like to know the value of. One is a 41 base model Autocycle I think with the pogo seat. Then, some phantoms, hornets, and panthers. Also, a Racycle with some mismatched parts. (I didn't turn over the Autocycle on the pogo seat...ouch)
IMG_0375.JPG
IMG_0379.JPG
IMG_0381.JPG
DSCN3767.JPG
DSCN3812.JPG
DSCN3809.JPG
DSCN3813.JPG
IMG_0376.JPG
DSCN3784.JPG
DSCN3783.JPG

Though some look like they need a lil parts swapping, it looks like you've come across quite the "Honey Hole":)

I would hope that you at least have some idea of what the values are. There have been a few B6s listed recently, a number of prewar Schwinns have sold in the past which establishes value, I recently sold an '07 Racycle here. I think it might be worth your time to invest a few hours searching the forums, Ebay sold items, and the Copake online auction catalog past results. I would also hope you have a decent working knowledge of what is, or isn't, correct on these bikes--especially the Racycle. I'm sure you've heard the old proverb "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Good luck in your pursuits. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Here are some more bikes I would like to know the value of. One is a 41 base model Autocycle I think with the pogo seat. Then, some phantoms, hornets, and panthers. Also, a Racycle with some mismatched parts. (I didn't turn over the Autocycle on the pogo seat...ouch)View attachment 673207 View attachment 673208 View attachment 673209 View attachment 673210 View attachment 673212 View attachment 673213 View attachment 673214 View attachment 673215 View attachment 673216 View attachment 673217
dam that two tone blue b6 is killer love to have in my stable that,s nice

I would hope that you at least have some idea of what the values are. There have been a few B6s listed recently, a number of prewar Schwinns have sold in the past which establishes value, I recently sold an '07 Racycle here. I think it might be worth your time to invest a few hours searching the forums, Ebay sold items, and the Copake online auction catalog past results. I would also hope you have a decent working knowledge of what is, or isn't, correct on these bikes--especially the Racycle. I'm sure you've heard the old proverb "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Good luck in your pursuits. V/r Shawn

I certainly have some idea what the value of some of the bikes are but I was hoping to leverage the knowledge of fellow Cabers to help determine the value of those I don't know well. I have researched extensively but thought the value of a forum was to leverage others knowledge and expertise. I'm not asking for a fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly have some idea what the value of some of the bikes are but I was hoping to leverage the knowledge of fellow Cabers to help determine the value of those I don't know well. I have researched extensively but thought the value of a forum was to leverage others knowledge and expertise. I'm not asking for a fish.

That is a bunch of bikes with just a few mediocre and incomplete photos. What you ask is a chore even if you had good pics. 40 posts in 3 years tells everyone you're not adding much value to the forum from which you now want something. Not trying to be a jerk, just letting you know that your expectations for help may be unrealistic with what you have given us. More effort on your part will get a better response from those that can help.

That is a bunch of bikes with just a few mediocre and incomplete photos. What you ask is a chore even if you had good pics. 40 posts in 3 years tells everyone you're not adding much value to the forum from which you now want something. Not trying to be a jerk, just letting you know that your expectations for help may be unrealistic with what you have given us. More effort on your part will get a better response from those that can help.

Thanks for your advice and help. I don't have access to better photos right now but I'll post them once I get the bikes.

Please don't get me wrong I'm willing to help and besides this forum answer many questions each week via PM and email. But like Eric said you post up some photos of a collection that doesn't show us much and asks a lot. A few nice clear photos of the bike(s) you have a question about are required in order to make any kind of accurate evaluation. Originality, completeness, and condition all contribute to the overall value of a bike. If all I see is the bike behind four others I'm not going to be able to determine too much. V/r Shawn

Back