When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Fork Fixin !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dougfisk

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
When a swingset just won't do...

Someone tell Vince I didn't have a spare bumper jack... or a hunk of big angle iron... or a way to cut a slot in a hunk of big angle iron... But I did have a 2x4 and Harbor Freight sells little bottle jacks... Only 103 today, a bit of a cool spell.

badabing :eek:

1373773129_zpsab7c61a3-1.jpg

badaboom :cool:

1373773170_zps05e0c055-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think the heat is getting to you, that one's not bent!

Not bent ANYMORE. In my excitement, I forgot to take a "before" pic. :rolleyes:

This one was bent 90% in the blades, and quite notably.... ...when a swing-set just won't do. :)

Last edited:
I've always wondered how to straighten a bent jack. An old classic bike seems like it might be a fairly expensive route to take though.

I've always wondered how to straighten a bent jack. An old classic bike seems like it might be a fairly expensive route to take though.

I have a lot of them... and they are not consumed in the process.

Last edited:
Now I look like some crazy old fart who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. I'd say this worked out rather well for you, Doug.

Someone tell Vince I didn't have a spare bumper jack... or a hunk of big angle iron... or a way to cut a slot in a hunk of big angle iron... But I did have a 2x4 and Harbor Freight sells little bottle jacks... Only 103 today, a bit of a cool spell.

badabing :eek:

1373773129_zpsab7c61a3-1.jpg

badaboom :cool:

1373773170_zps05e0c055-1.jpg

Did that really work? 2x4's and a small jack! As mentioned it really would of been nice to see the " before " picture. I'm almost tempted to try it.

Back