When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
D

ducetherestorer

Aug03489.JPG
The bikes I am trying to restore are Ross serial #5413514 it is a 24" bike with spring front forks with a metal symbol red white and blue it is a ballon bike. the other bike is a Western Auto Western Flyer 26" ballon bike and down to one Murray serial # M06 20X17 790477 ballon bike 26" with a center tank with light and rear flat rack the other Murray not restorable The Murray that is restored is for sale if anyone is interested piture is posted

View attachment 49The bikes I am trying to restore are Ross serial #5413514 it is a 24" bike with spring front forks with a metal symbol red white and blue it is a ballon bike. the other bike is a Western Auto Western Flyer 26" ballon bike and down to one Murray serial # M06 20X17 790477 ballon bike 26" with a center tank with light and rear flat rack the other Murray not restorable The Murray that is restored is for sale if anyone is interested piture is posted
please someone help me

Back