When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Pics Of Stuff Going To Trexlertown On Saturday

-

mcdillis

Finally riding a big boys bike
I will be going to the Trexlertown Show on Sept. 28, 2019. It's the only day and the only show I will be going to this fall. I'm going to stuff and I mean stuff my car with bikes, parts, and some incredible bicycle history literature. If you buy it now, pay for it now and I will deliver it to that show without a charge. So if you see something you like and are not going. If you have a friend that is going, have them pick it up for you. If I have to ship it to you, I will at an appropriate charge. If we do that, you have to be patient with me as I have some hospital visits to make. Hopefully just some maintenance stuff. Please only ask for what is advertised. I will add more to this Cabe site a few times before the show. One of my favorite offerings will be my hub literature collection. If you like original hub catalogues and would like to purchase that knowledge, this is your chance. It's probably the only chance an individual will get this crazy "hubking" opportunity. So Not to waste time, here we go with some incredible original bicycles. Everything I'am selling is really nice original and quite unmessed with. The means original chrome or no chrome, No Paint touchup.
This is to contin
DSC08172.JPG

DSC08173.JPG

DSC08174.JPG

DSC08175.JPG

DSC08176.JPG

DSC08177.JPG

DSC08178.JPG

DSC08179.JPG

DSC08180.JPG

DSC08181.JPG

DSC08182.JPG