When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Spring Cleaning

-
20220609_181307.jpg

286196884_10103520430001925_2747012978531971123_n.jpg

These are rechargeable lights. With the tail light, the actual light portion comes out of the silver shell and recharges with a USB cord. It seems to be a new-ish light called an "Aluma-lite", where the functional light unscrews from the little shell and you just charge with a phone charger or other USB cord. I should do a review, because it's actually pretty powerful for a tail light, and it looks better than most of the modern, rubber ones.

The front light is a light I made from an old Miller lamp shell - I mounted a cree LED in the light dish and soldered a swith for it. A rechargeable battery rests on the shelf of the lamp bracket.

View attachment 1605957

View attachment 1605958

View attachment 1605959

-----

let the above post be a lesson to readers...

...if Mike capable of this with lighting makes one wonder what may be going on inside all of those Sturmey hub shells of his?!?!

-----

-----

trumpet vine: "today i'll cover this fence, tomorrow i'll cover the roof, the day after the whole county..."

have been fortunate with volunteers in recent years that they have done the convenient thing and selected good spots to germinate

have a volunteer privet on the backside o' me garage where the previous shrub had expired

another volunteer shrub began in back yard in a spot previously occupied by a hibiscus which was called home

convey me best wishes to "the bombers" 😸

-----

-----

😉

looks a beautiful cycling area!

am envious of your verdure, living as i do in drought stricken terra

apologies for taking your outstanding thread down a horticultural sideroad

shall endeavour to abide to the topic of two-wheelers...

-----

-----

😉

looks a beautiful cycling area!

am envious of your verdure, living as i do in drought stricken terra

apologies for taking your outstanding thread down a horticultural sideroad

shall endeavour to abide to the topic of two-wheelers...

-----

It's fine with me. Where I live and ride, there are more plants this time of year than anything else. Though the automobile traffic on the main roads has gotten pretty bad over the past 2 years...

I thought this big sugar maple was pretty impressive the other day. Behind it is a full-sized colonial for comparison. That's a big tree.

20220612_181733.jpg

It's fine with me. Where I live and ride, there are more plants this time of year than anything else. Though the automobile traffic on the main roads has gotten pretty bad over the past 2 years...

I thought this big sugar maple was pretty impressive the other day. Behind it is a full-sized colonial for comparison. That's a big tree.

View attachment 1646715
One of the advantages of riding a bicycle is you can stop and smell the roses without someone behind you leaning on their horn!

One of the advantages of riding a bicycle is you can stop and smell the roses without someone behind you leaning on their horn!

-----

hmmm, see now that shall needs be fit meself out with one of those big air horns employed by eighteen wheelers for those occasions whenst Oilit be ahead o' me on the road...

---

Mike -

wanted to let you know of a newly begun thread over at BF where many of your beautiful ride report images would fit right in

alas, undesirables such as meself are unable to envoy to ye any PM's...

Bikes on Bridges

-----

Back