When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Morrow Coaster Hub Box! Only the box...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Zipcode

Andrew Gorman

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Up for grabs is an original Morrow Coaster Hub box. Displays nicely, but some seams are open and there is a crease on one end. Still has the die cut insert to hold the hub. The main surround color is a dark Navy Blue, although it looks black in the pictures. Buyer pays 6.00 towards shipping to the CONUS in a box, wrapped in saran wrap and packing material.

vicbox1.jpg

vicbox2.jpg

vicbox3.jpg

Its true folks-I'm a little over the moon about Morrow stuff. What I do is give the box a little love(glue it back together) and build up an n.o.s. hub and sell it in the box-the buyers go nuts for this sort of thing. Don't underestimate the value of this 'relic' Morrow box!

OK. I'm a sucker for a sob story, so DEAL if you are still interested. I have Morrow box that peeled off of an unheated garage floor completely flattened and dirty that I carefully cleaned and restored to display condition as a motel project over a couple of weeks, but that was decades ago, I had never seen one before and thought they must be scarce.

Last edited:
Back