When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold morrow hub wrench

-

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
SORRY ALL GONE! genuine morrow hub wrench. has axel-adjusting cone-lock ring features on this simple wrench. this is a gotstahave item if you are a morrow freak! 'ride all day-coast halfway' was the motto and it is only accomplished by proper adjustment of the cones. improperly adjusted hubs tear up the races and split the bearings-making annoying noises. the morrow hub is(in my opinion!) the finest coaster brake built. but proper lubrication and adjustment is the key to many happy hours of riding. this wrench can get you there! only 5 wrenches available-first come/first served/my choice(they're all the same condition!)-35 shipped pp/ff please only one per customer/share the happiness!
thumbnail_IMG_0183.jpg

Last edited:
thank you-these would be so easy to do with technology out there-could be done cheap. again-everyone would want an original....hummmmm....

there ya go-missed my auction-you can still get a decent copy....for more money! I wonder if thick enough. i'm sure 'c-n-c' cut so will not have the die-struck edge of original-but who is 'ocd' to notice!

Last edited:
Back