When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

morrow hub wrench

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
a couple months ago I found a couple dozen original morrow hub wrenches. I decided to sell about a dozen here on the cabe to fellow cabers because they are an in demand item for the morrow riders. well they sold like hotcakes-I think most were gone inside an hour-incredible. but cabe buddies wrote and asked if I had stashed a few and begged for me to sell just one more.....before long I had only a couple left. cleaning out my work area here recently I threw one out in error. and as I use my morrow wrench all the time as I run morrow hubs exclusively on all my bikes-I needed a replacement. in the original ad when I had sold out it was mentioned there was a source for a reproduction of this hard to find wrench. went back through that sales thread and found the info. it was Bergerwerke Bicycles in Antigo, Wisconsin. ordered one up. they are outstanding in everyway! I had concerns about how true to shape or would they fit the axel nut or the adjusting cone or the sprocket lock ring-they fit perfect. they are finished exactly like the original in a phosphate and the thickness of the wrench is exact-these are a true reproduction(they might even fool you as originals!) they are that good. these are a must for the military Huffman and Columbia g519 bikes. they were supplied with the bikes originally. and for morrow hub freaks like myself-this wrench is invaluable! see the pictures for contact information and get one ordered up! the original wrench is on the left in top picture and repro on the right-nice-huh?
thumbnail_IMG_1998.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1997.jpg

Last edited:
Back