When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold ~ Morrow M4 36 10 / Eclipse 36 10 OG Military G519 Hub Set ~ Correct for Huffman/Westfield! ~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Offered is an excellent condition original equipment war era Morrow/Eclipse heavy duty hub set, absolutely correct for '43 model Westfield & Huffman G519 Military bicycles. Front is 36 10, rear is M4 36 10. If you are building an authentic G519 you'll know how difficult/improbable it is to find these. Beyond the Huffman specific parts that make up the bike they are certainly the most critical other components that make the bike what it is.

Notes:

Rear hub is serviced and mechanically and cosmetically excellent. I am offering to include (2) extra og blackout parts for the rear hub to replace the non og outer parts. These would be blackout arm and blackout dust cover.

Front hub is serviced and is mechanically and cosmetically excellent. It has a later cycletruck width axle and nut arrangement, you would need to source a correct width axle and use regular nuts for the G519. Please PM me if you have a correct axle and nuts for sale.

Spokes pictured are proper guage but not length and are incorrect for G519 and are thus not included.

Parts are guaranteed to be satisfactory or return for refund, however please ask questions first to be sure of your purchase. This ad is a Krakatoa Cabe forum exclusive!

SOLD Thank you CABE!

I prefer to not separate these however if two individual buyers materialize I might consider it!;)

Nate
401-585-3662

20180103_164025.jpg

DSCN8393.JPG

DSCN8392.JPG

DSCN8388.JPG

DSCN8391.JPG

DSCN8401.JPG

DSCN8408.JPG

20180201_204709.jpg

Last edited:
Speak up folks if you want the set, or contact @jkent if you want just the rear!

Getting some interest...Pics added of the two blackout rear hub parts to be included.

N

Last edited:
Back