When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Morrow nut and sleeve expander part #111

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dasberger

I live for the CABE
Hey There-

Looking for Morrow coaster parts # 111 and 118. Nut and sleeve expander an d arm side dust cover...

Thanks!

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

Yikes! Never seen the driver sleeve that broken-scary! Parts available from bicyclebones on ebay. The dust cover is the earlier version and harder to find. Especially if trying to keep the original/correct look to bike. Later version is available. That dust cover-although it looks bad in the photo is still very serviceable. 70% of the 'dents' are covered by the brake arm and probably another 10% by the frame/drop out!

Last edited:
Yikes! Never seen the driver sleeve that broken-scary! Parts available from bicyclebones on ebay. The dust cover is the earlier version and harder to find. Especially if trying to keep the original/correct look to bike. Later version is available. That dust cover-although it looks bad in the photo is still very serviceable. 70% of the 'dents' are covered by the brake arm and probably another 10% by the frame/drop out!
Hey thanks for the heads up I hadn't looked at ebay. I'll get one from Dan. Yeah the hub is a '36 (F-4) dust cover is fine just figured I'd ask. It is a crazy break glad I decided to service it!

Back