When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Morrow Rear hub lock nuts

-

Bozman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
It seems that I have a bunch of old Morrow hubs that are missing the part number 122 lock nut. See picture. I'm looking for 10 of them if I can find them.

Thanks in advance

Boz
e01b3588726cdec1731484cea7d7c633.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a lot of Morrow Parts but I'm trying to find that part number. I'm looking at a cutaway view online and I can't tell what that part is

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I have a lot of Morrow Parts but I'm trying to find that part number. I'm looking at a cutaway view online and I can't tell what that part is

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
The part number is 122 from the drawing. There are 2 of them. One locks the brake arm and the other locks the bearing cone.
a0344b3e9a8bbe3e9ac0ae049d4d4cc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't know if you are aware of it, but Morrow and Bendix nuts are the same thread size. I have a Morrow hub now that has a Bendix lock nut on it. Just thought I'd mention it.

Good Morning Cabers,
I am looking For two sets of these locking nuts. Please let me know if there are more available.
Thank you,
Ric

Back