When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Morrow Rear hub lock nuts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bozman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
It seems that I have a bunch of old Morrow hubs that are missing the part number 122 lock nut. See picture. I'm looking for 10 of them if I can find them.

Thanks in advance

Boz
e01b3588726cdec1731484cea7d7c633.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a lot of Morrow Parts but I'm trying to find that part number. I'm looking at a cutaway view online and I can't tell what that part is

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I have a lot of Morrow Parts but I'm trying to find that part number. I'm looking at a cutaway view online and I can't tell what that part is

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
The part number is 122 from the drawing. There are 2 of them. One locks the brake arm and the other locks the bearing cone.
a0344b3e9a8bbe3e9ac0ae049d4d4cc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't know if you are aware of it, but Morrow and Bendix nuts are the same thread size. I have a Morrow hub now that has a Bendix lock nut on it. Just thought I'd mention it.

Good Morning Cabers,
I am looking For two sets of these locking nuts. Please let me know if there are more available.
Thank you,
Ric

Back