When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most desirable color for a schwinn b6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The most beautiful bike in the world!

One thing to remember, is that they offered a reverse two tone where the field colors are reversed on the fenders from the way that the frame and fork are painted. I have seen the two tone brown and tan done both ways with the frame being dark with light accents and the fenders reversed. Or the frame was tan with dark accents and the fenders were reversed. I would imagine that they did all of their two tones this way, so play around and see what you like. The B6 was the ultimate in paint combos, because of all of the painted surface area.

My $.02 ringin' in

I seem to notice that the dark blue/cream color with red pinstripes jumps out at me (and I have a '46 frame done in those colors that may end up the same when re-done).

I am also liking the dark red/cream with blue pins... I guess it's the same thing in a different way?

Does it matter though? Aren't they all beautiful when they're done?

I can't say I've seen an UGLY one... Just some that maybe would look better in someone esle's garage! :eek:

REC

Back