When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most desireable middle weight bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oskisan

I live for the CABE
I am not much of a middle weight guy (I toggle between ballooner to muscle bikes but skip middle weights), and was wondering what you thought the most desirable middle weight bike is... (note: If a bowden is a middle weight than skip that one of course)..

I am not much of a middle weight guy (I toggle between ballooner to muscle bikes but skip middle weights), and was wondering what you thought the most desirable middle weight bike is... (note: If a bowden is a middle weight than skip that one of course)..
IMO it has to be these two
1957RoadmasterSkylark.jpg
1958HuffyRadiobike.jpg

Roadmaster Skylark prototype and a Huffy Radiobike

1957RoadmasterSkylark.jpg

1958HuffyRadiobike.jpg

wait.. (I've never seen one up close in person).. the radiobike is a middle weight??!! I always loved this bike.

Columbia Fire Arrow

My 59 Fire Arrow is a dream to ride and everyone loves the tanklight....then there are the Spaceliner style bikes....you guys knew that was coming.

Nick that is an awesome choice, if it is a middleweight?...Huffy Radio Bike...HW or MW it is tops on my list too. Just don't have one.... yet

attachment.php

Fire Arrow
attachment.php

Then there is this perfect specimen of the PantherII

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice Fire Arrow also...

My 59 Fire Arrow is a dream to ride and everyone loves the tanklight....then there are the Spaceliner style bikes....you guys knew that was coming.

Nick that is an awesome choice, if it is a middleweight?...Huffy Radio Bike...HW or MW it is tops on my list too. Just don't have one.... yet

attachment.php

Fire Arrow
attachment.php

Then there is this perfect specimen of the PantherII

attachment.php

Back