When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ORIG in your Collection

-
2f9cbe383c67a8ec04655406580f882d.jpg

34-35 Ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a '49 B-506 I got out of California several years ago - a bike that as of yet, has never been ridden. I disassembled it to clean it and put new grease in the moving parts in order to be able to ride it should the urge strike. It came from the Sloan family, who bought it new and with all the paperwork to support the story. One of my favorite pieces!
49 B507 Tourist.jpg

DSC02167.JPG

DSC02173.JPG

DSC02175.JPG

DSC02171.JPG

DSC02169.JPG

The seat has a stain on it from something pooping on it in storage, and I had one done to replace it, but didn't ever put it on the bike. The seat was cleaned and the leather was preserved once the bike was back together. The tires are original and soft as a baby's butt, Also cleaned up once the bike was back together. The pedal blocks are perfect, having not ever been used. The fender (through the lens of the light) indicated to me that this bike was everything Brian told me. It matched the outside of the fender - other than the dust - perfectly, even in the photos from the posting where it was offered for sale..
Everything on this is original - and gorgeous!

REC

Last edited:
Second up - '53 Traveler. Unsure how many owners on this one. The only "non-original piece on this is the seat was switched as the original one disintegrated before I got the bike, and was replaced with a later model lightweight seat.
2049.jpg

1694.jpg

2057.jpg

This one does get ridden periodically!
REC

Number 3 - '41 Cycle-Truck CT-2 - This one came to live with us a couple of years ago. Original paint, stripes, basket and such. The basket is now repaired (no loose wires) but is the original. This one has also been ridden, probably more than the Traveler!
IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

As a Cycle-Truck nut, this one truly fits!

REC

This is a '49 B-506 I got out of California several years ago - a bike that as of yet, has never been ridden. I disassembled it to clean it and put new grease in the moving parts in order to be able to ride it should the urge strike. It came from the Sloan family, who bought it new and with all the paperwork to support the story. One of my favorite pieces!
View attachment 732052

View attachment 732082

View attachment 732081

View attachment 732080

View attachment 732079

View attachment 732078
The seat has a stain on it from something pooping on it in storage, and I had one done to replace it, but didn't ever put it on the bike. The seat was cleaned and the leather was preserved once the bike was back together. The tires are original and soft as a baby's butt, Also cleaned up once the bike was back together. The pedal blocks are perfect, having not ever been used. The fender (through the lens of the light) indicated to me that this bike was everything Brian told me. It matched the outside of the fender - other than the dust - perfectly, even in the photos from the posting where it was offered for sale..
Everything on this is original - and gorgeous!

REC
That's amazing! I gotta know more, what's the story?

Back