When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ORIG in your Collection

-
if this bike is original paint it wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even if not a competition) as much as I am not a schwinn fan..........................................................(post war why not typhoons?)
This is a '49 B-506 I got out of California several years ago - a bike that as of yet, has never been ridden. [do not ride@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@]
View attachment 732052

Everything on this is original - and gorgeous!

REC

Last edited:
From what I was told, this 41 Shelby Cadillac hung on a wall in a bike shop it's whole life. The frame, fenders, rims, and chainguard are OG.

ok.JPG

if this bike is original paint it wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even if not a competition) as much as I am not a schwinn fan..........................................................(post war why not typhoons?)

I don't know why not Typhoons - but these are the original tires according to the Sloans. The bike lived in an attic for most of its life and they are absolutely never ridden on. The flashing I the tread center is still all there and VERY pliable.

REC

I don't know why not Typhoons - but these are the original tires according to the Sloans. The bike lived in an attic for most of its life and they are absolutely never ridden on. The flashing I the tread center is still all there and VERY pliable.

REC
I remember that whole story and all the doubters on the old Pac Schwinn forums.I was only an hour away,but just couldn't swing the price at the time.it went to a perfect home,which is the most important thing,where it'll be preserved.

My oldest and most original complete bike is my Iver Johnson.
1442pz4.jpg

For this photo, I have replaced the tires & wheels, but I still have the originals.
The fenders and parking stand are carefully being preserved at this time and
will be re-installed when done.
33zahxz.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

Interesting is that "Iver Johnson" is stamped on all the components on this bike.
sczxur.jpg

I love the pedals with the "Torrington" label boldly stamped on each pedal block.

The ride is fantastic!

Last edited:
Back