When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ORIG in your Collection

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
if this bike is original paint it wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even if not a competition) as much as I am not a schwinn fan..........................................................(post war why not typhoons?)
This is a '49 B-506 I got out of California several years ago - a bike that as of yet, has never been ridden. [do not ride@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@]
View attachment 732052

Everything on this is original - and gorgeous!

REC

Last edited:
From what I was told, this 41 Shelby Cadillac hung on a wall in a bike shop it's whole life. The frame, fenders, rims, and chainguard are OG.

ok.JPG

if this bike is original paint it wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even if not a competition) as much as I am not a schwinn fan..........................................................(post war why not typhoons?)

I don't know why not Typhoons - but these are the original tires according to the Sloans. The bike lived in an attic for most of its life and they are absolutely never ridden on. The flashing I the tread center is still all there and VERY pliable.

REC

I don't know why not Typhoons - but these are the original tires according to the Sloans. The bike lived in an attic for most of its life and they are absolutely never ridden on. The flashing I the tread center is still all there and VERY pliable.

REC
I remember that whole story and all the doubters on the old Pac Schwinn forums.I was only an hour away,but just couldn't swing the price at the time.it went to a perfect home,which is the most important thing,where it'll be preserved.

My oldest and most original complete bike is my Iver Johnson.
1442pz4.jpg

For this photo, I have replaced the tires & wheels, but I still have the originals.
The fenders and parking stand are carefully being preserved at this time and
will be re-installed when done.
33zahxz.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

Interesting is that "Iver Johnson" is stamped on all the components on this bike.
sczxur.jpg

I love the pedals with the "Torrington" label boldly stamped on each pedal block.

The ride is fantastic!

Last edited:
Back