When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most uncomfortable bike I've ever ridden/ 1963 schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sweet bike!!!
I love how my plus sized stingray rides

624a32a33f179bf3bb36db0d1bfa5fc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QUOTE="rustjunkie, post: 765671, member: 38673"]Looks like the rear tire might not be seated correctly

Looks good to me. That's the way whitewall Kenda's look when installed.[/QUOTE]

That's why Kenda tires for Schwinn S7s are junk.

I am thinking the rear tire is not seated correctly.I have never seen even cheap Kenda's with the whitewall that far off.I would deflate and reseat if necessary.

I am thinking the rear tire is not seated correctly.I have never seen even cheap Kenda's with the whitewall that far off.I would deflate and reseat if necessary.

You guys are just perfectionists. It's a Kenda for crying out loud! .................................... bwa ha ha!
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

they take a little work but they will seat normally,but u still wont get quailty ride from a cheap tire,aint no free lunches

I had a 26" Speedster built up as a big Stingray. My bony 45 year old butt can't take the banana seat.
Swapped the stock "S" seat on, and all was well.
Now I ride a 53 Panther with Stingray bars and original style seat.
Banana seats are good for ten year old butts.
I have considered trying out the one company who makes the thicker padded adult butt freindly banana seats, though. They even have slightly longer ones that look more proportional on a 26" bike.

The Kenda S7s repo are good tires as long as the are seated properly, which is sometimes a PITA.....
I had one I couldn't get seated, so I took it to the local bike shop where they had a Park Tool PTS - 1 Tire Seater. The guy grabbed hold of the tire and yanked, and it popped into place. It took about two seconds, but he had probably had some practice.

Back