When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moto - Ballooner Era Gear Spring Cleaning Sale!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Haylo Cabe folk!
In buying the TOC bikes I have found "in the rough" I have accumulated a great deal of hardware from outside of my era belonging to the 30's / 40's / 50's.
I am going to try to list a whole bunch of that stuff under one thread!
Check back regularly over the next couple weeks as I will be clearing out my garage and going through boxes I haven't opened in 5 - 10 years.

All items I list under this thread are admittedly out of my real area of collecting so if I price something off, make me an offer that is more inline with reality.
All items are open to trade too, I'm into funky early stuff: solo pedals from the 1890's - 1920's, solo grpis, TOC gear, accessories & sundries....etc.

First items up for grabs are a couple nice mens saddles -

Men's Troxel Streamline in good display condition. It could be re-assembled and adjusted as well as soaked and re-glued if so you so desired a strong original cover rider.
$300 Shipped CONUS OBO from Richmond, VA

Men's Troxel Crashtab saddle in nice original brown leather, supple and rider ready if you are gentle and don't leave your keys in your back pocket.
One little blemish near one crashtab as shown.
Crashtab Troxel SOLD

Streamline Troxel1.jpg

Streamline Troxel2.jpg

Streamline Troxel3.jpg

Streamline Troxel4.jpg

Streamline Troxel5.jpg

Metal Tab Troxel1.jpg

Crash Tab Troxel2.jpg

Crash Tab Troxel3.jpg

Crash Tab Troxel4.jpg

Crash Tab Troxel5.jpg

Crash Tab Troxel6.jpg

Last edited:
Haylo Cabe folk!
In buying the TOC bikes I have found "in the rough" I have accumulated a great deal of hardware from outside of my era belonging to the 30's / 40's / 50's.
I am going to try to list a whole bunch of that stuff under one thread!
Check back regularly over the next couple weeks as I will be clearing out my garage and going through boxes I haven't opened in 5 - 10 years.

All items I list under this thread are admittedly out of my real area of collecting so if I price something off, make me an offer that is more inline with reality.
All items are open to trade too, I'm into funky early stuff: solo pedals from the 1890's - 1920's, solo grpis, TOC gear, accessories & sundries....etc.

First items up for grabs are a couple nice mens saddles -

Men's Troxel Streamline in good display condition. It could be re-assembled and adjusted as well as soaked and re-glued if so you so desired a strong original cover rider.
$300 Shipped CONUS OBO from Richmond, VA

Men's Troxel Crashtab saddle in nice original brown leather, supple and rider ready if you are gentle and don't leave your keys in your back pocket.
One little blemish near one crashtab as shown.
Crashtab Troxel SOLD

View attachment 1152527

View attachment 1152528

View attachment 1152529

View attachment 1152530

View attachment 1152531

View attachment 1152532

View attachment 1152533

View attachment 1152534

View attachment 1152535

View attachment 1152536

View attachment 1152537