When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moto Scoot

-a
~
%
OAuth Error:2001

z
I called Mikey Bikes a bout getting some work done and they told me that they aren't working on other peoples stuff anymore. I'm in the process of restoring a later model moto-scoot myself, it has the Lauson engine with a 2 speed gearbox. I cant find anyone that reproduces the engine shroud pieces. Do you at least have a copy of the Moto-scoot manual? Doug

Hi Doug, thank you for answering my post. A friend called me yesterday asking me to help me with a "MOTO SCOOT". I have never heard of them till yesterday. In doing some research last nite, I saw the youtube with Mikey bike, but couldn't get any contact info. Then I thought of the CABE.
I have gotten no info from my friend, not even a model number or color. What year is yours ? Is it running ? Do you have any paper work ? manuals, etc.
My email is [email protected]. Would you send me a photo ? What size tires ? are they solid ?
Is there any way to contact this Mikey for info ? Did you see his youtube on the MOTO SCOOT ?
Thanks again for contacting me,
Bill Watson

It’s model 645. I’m not sure what year it is, I know that it’s a later model. I will send you a file by email later. That will help you with some of your questions. I would like to see pictures of the one you will be working on.

Its not a solid tire, you will need a inner tube for it. I honestly don't know what the numbers and letters stand for, all I know is they fit the stock wheels.

Back