When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moto Scoot

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I called Mikey Bikes a bout getting some work done and they told me that they aren't working on other peoples stuff anymore. I'm in the process of restoring a later model moto-scoot myself, it has the Lauson engine with a 2 speed gearbox. I cant find anyone that reproduces the engine shroud pieces. Do you at least have a copy of the Moto-scoot manual? Doug

Hi Doug, thank you for answering my post. A friend called me yesterday asking me to help me with a "MOTO SCOOT". I have never heard of them till yesterday. In doing some research last nite, I saw the youtube with Mikey bike, but couldn't get any contact info. Then I thought of the CABE.
I have gotten no info from my friend, not even a model number or color. What year is yours ? Is it running ? Do you have any paper work ? manuals, etc.
My email is [email protected]. Would you send me a photo ? What size tires ? are they solid ?
Is there any way to contact this Mikey for info ? Did you see his youtube on the MOTO SCOOT ?
Thanks again for contacting me,
Bill Watson

It’s model 645. I’m not sure what year it is, I know that it’s a later model. I will send you a file by email later. That will help you with some of your questions. I would like to see pictures of the one you will be working on.

Its not a solid tire, you will need a inner tube for it. I honestly don't know what the numbers and letters stand for, all I know is they fit the stock wheels.

Back