When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~ Moto-Speed~~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

yeshoney

I live for the CABE
I dubbed this bike "Moto-Speed". '26 Elgin motobike with a pair of Candy red Velocity 700c wheels, Spot front skewer hub and 7 Speed Nexus Coaster out back. 20 tooth cog chiseled down to a 10 tooth skip 1" pitch. Kenda Kwest 562x35 tires (same as 28 or 29er as I just learned). Need to install the crank/sprocket too. Just need a different set of no turn washers and a repop cross brace bar and I can call this one done!

Joe

26Elgin1-1.jpg

26Elgin2-1.jpg

26Elgin3-1.jpg

26Elgin4-1.jpg

What do you get

What do you get when you cross a Fixie bike with a toolbox tank bike................best of 2 worlds. :p

I'm building a similar motorbike project--with a shimano nexus coaster brake hub. I just wanted to know if you just simply ground down every other tooth on the cog. I mean I know they call it skiptooth, but I wasn't sure that it works out to essentially skipping a tooth. Nice bike by the way

I'm building a similar motorbike project--with a shimano nexus coaster brake hub. I just wanted to know if you just simply ground down every other tooth on the cog. I mean I know they call it skiptooth, but I wasn't sure that it works out to essentially skipping a tooth. Nice bike by the way

It works, provided there are an even # of teeth to begin with! Joe started w/a 20 tooth and ground down every other tooth.

True Dat Adam!

A funny aside to this is I thought i was grinding a 20 tooth and i got to the end and I ended up with two teeth side by side. Guess i should have counted more closely!!

It works, provided there are an even # of teeth to begin with! Joe started w/a 20 tooth and ground down every other tooth.

Back