When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motobike confusion what year is it? Indian? Ideas??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0990.JPG
IMG_0991.JPG
IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_0993.JPG
IMG_0994.JPG
IMG_0996.JPG
IMG_0998.JPG
just got this today it has been repainted red with some green darts... it gives me the Indian vibe but not sure.. has early fork and badge placement....Not sure on this one. Any ideas.

Nice Motorbike, Westfield dating would suggest 29. I've been slowly putting some in formation together about Indian bicycles. One thing that I'm seeing, but have not confirmed conclusively, is the font on the serial numbers. The earlier, Hendee era bikes seem to use a different font compared to post Hendee era bike. The first picture is a 1916 which use the script, vertical hole badge, note the "7". The second is a picture of a post Hendee, Model 155 with a similar chainring, note the "7" on that one. That brings me to the chainring......they used a similar chainring on the juvenile Model 155 and possibly other, it is slightly different than yours.

*****BTW CABERS, if you would like to contribute information about your Indian, it would be greatly appreciated and will not be shared without your permission. The only way to really lean what is correct and what isn't, is putting large amounts of information together and comparing it what what we know, or what we think we know.*****

Todd

IMG_5208.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_6484.JPG

Last edited:
Back