When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motobike

-

zubizareta

'Lil Knee Scuffer
bike1.jpg
bike3.jpg
bikes2.jpg
Can anybody tell me what this bike is? It says made in Taiwan on the front with the number 75618536.

It reminds me of a bike one of my friends had somewhere between '78 and '80. If it is the same bike it came with a one piece tank seat and rear fender combo. I thought the model might be a Huffy MX, I did a couple of searches and found stuff similar but not quite identical. Possibly a Reliance Motobike?

It's a Graco. It looks like it still has the original 22" front rim too. finding a new front tire may be a pain. You may also have trouble finding proper grips too. the tubing used to make the bars is 3/4" od and not the standard 7/8.

Last edited:
I think you be right because it does have a 22 inch front rim and the handle bars are smaller. If anyone knows where to find a tire and grips let me know.

You are right about the front tire and handle bars so it must be a graco. If anyone has more info and pictures on this bike I would like to know.I will also be needing some parts if anyone has any.

A lot of standard grips will stretch, bring it to a shop and have them put on a pair. As long as you arent too picky about the grip, itll be easy to find.

A lot of standard grips will stretch, bring it to a shop and have them put on a pair. As long as you arent too picky about the grip, itll be easy to find.

Um standard bars and grips are 7/8 of an inch. The bars on this bike are 3/4 of an inch. 7/8 is larger than 3/4 so the majority of grips available are too big to fit these bars. :rolleyes:

3/4 = 6/8;)

Last edited:
[I found a new nobby tire at my local schwinn bike shop for $25.00. It is a 22x1.75 that should work just a little skinny. I think I found grips on a gas powered garden cultivator they look smaller than regular grips so i will try these. The next thing on my list is to find a plastic tank even if it is not a graco I think I can make it work. I believe I bought a plastic tank for my bike at K Mart back in the 70's which would work if anyone might know where to find one let me know.

Back