When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey Guys, Looks to be a Graco mx1000 to me. The bike is indeed hard to find along with the parts. I have one available in the southern California area. It is in original condition with all the plastic body parts. If anyone is interested drop me a line for more info. and pics. I have alot of toys and can't keep them all. Take care - Thanks for your time... [email protected]

Um standard bars and grips are 7/8 of an inch. The bars on this bike are 3/4 of an inch. 7/8 is larger than 3/4 so the majority of grips available are too big to fit these bars. :rolleyes:

3/4 = 6/8;)

haha Ahh yes, went the wrong way with the conversion thinking they were just a bit larger, not smaller.

still a lot of grips are made small to stretch and be tight on a 7/8" bar so the ID is smaller, I'm holding in my hand a pair of Animal grips that measure 3/4" exactly, would they work... not sure, but it might be worth a shot to try a few new school pairs if you cant find the proper ones

Back