When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

motocyke bike

-

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
i have to play the lottery this week. i cannot believe it. yesterday i was looking at cl around 6 and was a ad for a dayton la france. so i called he posted a few pics and i dropped to my knees. i worked out a small trade cash and here it is. turns out it was a datonia badged motocyke nearly complete but light rust. no damage what so ever. seat top is gone but correct to the bike. it is the same bike used for the harley the exact bike except for the badge and sprocket! here is a few pics of it. what year anybody know?

Last edited:
Nice vehicle! Is that original paint? You should see if the old Steel wool and WD40 can help it. Congrats!

thanks it is a good one! paint is almost all gone. i will wd it to see what the color is. also put the right rims on it. it turns out, it was in a barn in eastern oregon. gambling with money never works for me but finding junk is a different story. here is a photo of the front brace unusual design and the truss end of the fork. mark

Last edited:
She's a beauty!

As far as the sprocket and badge... maybe our favorite repop artist in S Carolina has some to sell.;) ooops forgot those were barn find Harley's not repops... cough cough.

Last edited:
Back