When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motomag III 2022-2023

-
Moto mags were junk when they originally were introduced & I can’t imagine they’ve improved

ALL I can really say is Whatever & Lmao
D657EE6A-D4A8-40E0-A05B-73D6917D37EE.jpeg

I guess being a babbling moron is more important to you than anything.nothing you say makes any sense.i love guys like you.haters are gonna hate,haha!
Actually it does make sense, you said & I quote “none of my bikes have landing gear on them” haha , and hater ? Your other quote “ I like bikes “ people not so much” , I love people like you too hypocrites trying to be cool, what were you 6 years old when moto mags came out? Band wagoner after the fact

“I bought three pair but I won’t put them on any of them my bikes” ? Not cool enough? Not OG lmao

You need to get a life man.you must have something better to do than troll people on here.i explained your misunderstanding once.im not gonna argue with an idiot over my fork and what I buy for profit.only said i Iike dumbasses like you because your ridiculous ramblings all over this forum amuse me.you had to be that spaz kid nobody wanted around.keep hating loser.it just proves what a fool you are.

You need to get a life man.you must have something better to do than troll people on here.i explained your misunderstanding once.im not gonna argue with an idiot over my fork and what I buy for profit.only said i Iike dumbasses like you because your ridiculous ramblings all over this forum amuse me.you had to be that spaz kid nobody wanted around.keep hating loser.it just proves what a fool you are.
& yup & you can continue to be a wannabe

Back