When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motomag III 2022-2023

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was a little late checking my email tonight and just opened my mailbox at 11:30 pm MST and I noticed an email from one of the vendors that I deal with. Their email was sent here at 9:15 PM telling me they had 30 Sets of Motomags available. So I click on the gold set and sold out. I clicked on the other two colors, sold out. They probably sold out within 10 minutes of the emails being sent.

While you were jumping your crappy schwinn in a dirt lot.........you probably dont even know who they are.View attachment 1707458
In my neighborhood , bmx magazine Rl Osborne & Bob Haro we’re the local hero’s , until bmx moved on from down hill tracks w/big jumps to flat tracks like @ ascot & guys moved on to free style, the guys that had the means worked the circuit from Gardena the valley & saddleback & the free style big shots went world wide , dang it was 40 years ago ? Go figure ? Torrance / South Bay was the Mecca , & OC & The Valley, that’s what I remember ?

Last edited:
From left, "Hollywood" Mike Miranda, Jon Anderson, Jeff "Kos" Kosmola ,me and "Stompin Stu"Thompson.Jon and Mike were bad ass but stu and kos are living legends.pic from 83.im 11 and had been racing for 2 years.

Back