When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motomag III 2022-2023

-
From left, "Hollywood" Mike Miranda, Jon Anderson, Jeff "Kos" Kosmola ,me and "Stompin Stu"Thompson.Jon and Mike were bad ass but stu and kos are living legends.pic from 83.im 11 and had been racing for 2 years.
I'm proud of myself for guessing 3 of the 5! I had a feeling that was you, BG...anyone could pick Kos & Stompin' Stu...even out of a "where's Waldo" puzzle! haha
Cool pic

From left, "Hollywood" Mike Miranda, Jon Anderson, Jeff "Kos" Kosmola ,me and "Stompin Stu"Thompson.Jon and Mike were bad ass but stu and kos are living legends.pic from 83.im 11 and had been racing for 2 years.
I was already 18 in ‘83 & bicycles got kicked aside for cars, girls (@ the drive in 😉) , motorcycles , dirt & street , and oh yeah a job 😎 haha, My first street bike kawi triple kh 250 3 cylinder 2 stroke, it smoked the Yamaha 350’s , not a pic of my actual bike

FD592ED1-0C49-45B9-AFB2-BC5F1256139D.jpeg

Last edited:
Back