When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motorbike Clean Up

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kramai88

Wore out three sets of tires already!
3d514b71776a0ef2859a0c04de361aec.jpg
cb7fdb79f3109a36d1e37639533e35a9.jpg
fcbab1da57d7c250473fcb0979b1cd9d.jpg
ee9fd7f04ebe11ed93be82e940033473.jpg
6283d50bf66a2ff4cd4b22a3501537ef.jpg
85ecd10d144ca3c938252cfc94d12eaa.jpg
After a few months of looking at it, reading all the different opinions in the posts on what to do and what not to do I finally decided that I own it now and I would just take it to the point that I like. It's sorta shiny crust. I put new tires on it so it's rideable. Greased the wheel bearings. It was missing the bracket for the rack so instead of paying $75 for an original that I saw listed on here a few days ago I did what I would have done when I was a kid I made one. Found an old reflector at a garage sale for a buck and used it. Picked up some repop grips at a swap. A little bit of sandpaper some WD40 0000 steel wool and finally a good waxing. Today I got to take it on its first ride in over 30 years and it rode great. It's now proudly displayed in the corner of the rec room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good job! I wish I had one of these bikes! I can't see the bracket that you made but @Old Iron Bob makes a really nice reproduction bracket. I have an original; his fabrication job is awesome.
I can't tell if your bike has the conduit from fender to tank. Is the conduit that BicycleBones sells a close match?
-Jake

I don't think this bike is supposed to have conduit. Most 39 bikes have a grommet like this an only wire between the fender and tank to the best of my knowledge
IMG_1424.JPG

Back