When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

motorbike help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A

all riders

howdy, i,m a new guy. I have collected bikes on and off for over 25 years. My newest interestis motorbikes--balloon or28s--I really don't know their value and am hoping that someone can tell me a rough idea of what I would pay for a frame(i like to ride them so i'd be using 28 modern wheels). I,d like to get my hands on sears cheif, mead, davis sewing. thank in advance for any insight, paul

Welcome! Value is relative to many factors but in today's market you can get a moto bike frame anywhere from 50-200. It always makes more sense to get a bike as complete as possible so you don't end up spending more chasing down all the parts.

thanks very much for the info. I will indeed try to find them mostly complete. A few days ago I picked up a 20s rollfast that was quite complete including stainless fender but with 26" wheels. Now I have most of a motorbike and a nice set of morrow hub wheels for another bike.

Back