When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motorbike tank!!!!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yeah, we’re so dumb out here. We should instead spend thousands to come to Midwest swaps to save a few hundred bucks.

That's not what I was implying. Hell I bought one of these not too long ago and I've bought nice, complete bikes for less. If that BFG decal is legit there are a few savvy Schwinn guys out there and others elsewhere that wouldn't mind having something like that. I was thinking of someone in particular but don't want to ruin it for him if he is the bidder.

I'm not so sure, those are stickers applied over the non AS&Co wheel.
They look integral to me.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So for the Motorbike experts on here:
Does the Motorbike tank change at all from '35 - '39? If so, what changes are made?

I haven't been able to find any threads on that subject in this site yet.

By the placement of the conduit hole, this tank appears to be a 36 model, but the lack of a battery clip suggests 35.
36/37 had D cell battery clips.
37 through 39 had sound louvers.
38/39 had lantern battery cages
39 had different strap locations.
Usually the BFG model had a Streamline decal, but this tank suggests there may have been another early version.

Back